- Most airline tickets are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-cancellable. In limited instances, an airline may allow a ticket to be changed for a fee, plus the increased cost of the new ticket.
- All reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. At least one adult must accompany children below the age of 18 yrs. Children 12 yrs& above are considered adults for pricing purposes.
- All tickets are subject to specific rules and regulations imposed by the individual airlines which are subject to change at any time.
- Reservations are not ticketed or confirmed until the airline has issued a ticket number. A confirming e-mail will be sent to the customers e-mail address specified indicating that a ticket has been issued. If you do not receive this confirming e-mail, then call 1 (844) 581-5823 or send an email to the Customer Service (email@example.com) indicating you have NOT received the confirmation e-mail with the airline ticket number.
- Name changes are not permitted once the reservation has been confirmed.
- Once a ticket is issued, it may not be reassigned to a different passenger or airline.
- We require up to 72 hours to process all airline tickets.
- Meal and seat preferences will be sent to the airline, ut cannot be guaranteed. Please note that your seats, meals, frequent flyer and other special requests are requests only. Any service fees that we charge for making such special requests on your behalf are non-refundable. Each airline has a different policy on seat selection and may amend any seat selection or special request without prior notice. It is recommended you contact the airline directly to confirm these requests prior to your scheduled flight.
- Seats for all passengers will be selected automatically based on the best seats available and adjacent to the primary passenger, if possible.
- Baggage and Other Ancillary Airline Fees: The airlines may require you to pay additional fees at the airport for certain services. If you exceed certain limits as dictated by the airline, such as the number of bags or weight allowed, and some airlines do not offer a free baggage allowance. Each airline should be consulted for complete information about its baggage and other ancillary fees. It is recommended you contact the airline directly to confirm these requests prior to your scheduled flight to review any additional fees.
- As airlines continuously update their fares, fares are subject to change and are not guaranteed until the purchase is confirmed by the airline and a ticket number issued.
- A valid phone number and email address is required to secure your booking.
- The current maximum number of tickets per transaction is nine.
- The name on each ticket must match a valid photo ID shown at the airport.
- The customer is responsible to have all valid travel documents for overseas flights, such as: passport, visa, inoculation record, etc.
- In certain non-US/Canada departures or non US/Canada Credit/Debit Cards, Flightsnest.com may request a Credit Card authorization form along with the copy of credit card and identity proof (a Driver License and/or passport page showing photograph and signature). In case, traveler/credit card holder does not provide the requested documents within 24 hours, Flightsnest.com holds the right to cancel the reservation.
- SYSTEM ERROR: In case of a system error regarding pricing of air, hotel, car rental and any other booking from Flightsnest.com website, Flightsnest.com withholds the right NOT to sell the booking at the erroneous price. Once a system error has been identified, Flightsnest.com will notify you of the right price. At the same time, Flightsnest.com will NOT require you to purchase the erroneous reservation at the amended price.
TAXES, CHARGES, AND FEES
- Charges appearing in your credit card could be in the name of the airline, any one of their service providers or one of our consolidators.
- A processing fee of up to $30.00 USD may be charged for each ticket to cover varied expenses, including procurement, fulfilment, quality control and servicing of the flight ticket. All applicable fees are included in the Total Trip Cost as quoted.
- All fare adjustments and processing fees are charged by Flightsnest.com, and will appear in your credit card as a separate charge.
- All fare adjustments and processing fees are non-refundable.
- The customer agrees to pay the Total Trip Cost charge as appearing on the final booking page. If applicable, shipping charges for paper tickets will be added if requested by the customer or required by the airline.
- Charges on your credit card may be itemized for each customer by the airline.
- Phone Service Fees: On each ticket booked by phone, a non-refundable per ticket charge of to $50.00 USD may be added by FlightsNest.com.
- Exceptions to the Service Fees policy:
- First and Business class Airline Tickets- service fee of up to $150 USD per ticket may be added to all types of passenger tickets
- High risk/high fraud cities- service fee of up to $100 USD per ticket may be added to all types of passenger tickets
- Flights originating outside of the US or Canada - service fee of up to $75 USD per ticket may be added to all types of passenger tickets
- There is no additional representation or warranty made for the service fee charged. It covers only booking creation, site usage, and assistance of our phone agent in searching airfares and travel products, if applicable. Service fees may change any time and the updated fees may not reflect immediately. The actual service fee is reflected in the Total Trip Cost during check out. Customer has the right to decide against making the purchase if the final price is not acceptable. Please review the Total Trip Price carefully.
CANCEL AND REFUND
For refundable fares, a processing fee by Travert INC Customer Service may be charged for all permitted cancellations. Most airline service fees and airline tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Vacation protection insurance can be refunded within 10 days of purchase in case the travel has not begun, and the customer has called the customer service of airline to cancel. All cancellations should be done via phone only. Refund requests will be accepted only after following conditions have been met:
- Traveler has applied for cancellation and refund with us and the airline rules allow for the same.
- Traveler should not be a "no show". Most no-show bookings are not eligible for refund processing from suppliers.
- Waivers are secured from the airlines by us to process the request for cancellation and refund.
For flight ticket refunds, it is difficult to provide exact date or time it may take for the refund process. All requests for refunds are processed in a sequence. Once a notification is sent to the customer service agent, an e-mail notification will be sent by us to confirm such request. However, this notification is just an acknowledgement of your request and does not automatically qualify you for a refund. Upon receiving the request, we work with the concerned airlines to arrive at a waived amount based on the rules of the airlines and then notify you the decision of the airlines. Please note that we depend on the airlines to receive refunds. After approval of refund by the airlines, it might take some additional time for the same to reflect in your credit card statement. Generally, a penalty is charged for refunds by all airlines. The entire process, from receipt of your refund request to reflection of the same in your credit card statement, might take 60-90 days. Apart from the refund penalties imposed by the airline, a fee of $50 per ticket for processing this refund will be charged by Flightsnest.com. These fees will be assessed only if the airline has authorized the refund or a waiver has been received and when such refunds are permitted by rules of the airline. In case the airline does not process your refund, we will refund you the processing fees charged by us.
CANCEL AND EXCHANGE
Most airline tickets are completely non-refundable and non-transferable. In cases where the airline does allow cancellations, a credit may be valid towards ticket purchase in future with travel on flights of the same airline. Fare difference (if any) and the applicable penalty will be added in such cases. The time constraints and expiration date of such credit should be discussed beforehand with the customer service agent. All such bookings that allow for cancellation must be cancelled prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight by calling our customer service representative. We do not guarantee any cancellation. At the time of booking cancellation, a cancellation fee of $50 per ticket is payable to us. This fee is retained by us. The credit available must be used within a certain time period and date or you will lose the credit amount. When making a new booking, you will have to pay the applicable fare difference, airline penalties and Travel Inc exchange fees. All such changes are governed by the rules and regulations of the airlines. No representations or guarantees on fees or changes are provided by Flightsnest.com. Read our Refunds policy if you’re cancelling a booking or applying for refund. For changing the flight dates or routing, read more about our Change policy.
For itineraries where the airline permits changes, a change/exchange fee is charged by Flightsnest.com, along with fare difference if any and airline penalties. The total cost of the exchanged ticket can be rightly ascertained by calling our customer center. Our Ticket Exchange fees (not including airline penalty fees and fare difference)- For Domestic Travel where the Departure Date is more than 7 days away – up to $100, Domestic Travel where Departure Date is within 7 Days - $150, International Travel where Departure Date is more than 7 days away – up to $200, International Travel where Departure Date is within 7 days away $300. We make no additional representation for our exchange fees except the assistance of an agent in locating your new desired flights and making attempts to re-book new flights subject to availability and other factors.
PAPER TICKETS AND SHIPPING FEES
- Service fees apply to both e-tickets and paper tickets.
- Most air transactions can be fulfilled using e-tickets. However, if an airline does not offer e-ticketing, or if you requested paper tickets, there will be a shipping fee assessed of $25.00 USD per transaction for second business day delivery within the US.
- Additional shipping fees will be applied for shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. A minimum of $45.00 USD per transaction will be charged for international deliveries.
- FedEx or a similar service will be used to ship tickets. FedEx cannot ship paper tickets to a PO Box or an APO Box. If your billing address is either a PO Box or APO Box, you will need to provide us with your physical shipping address. To provide us with your physical address, please email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 1 (844) 581-5823.
CHARGEBACKS AND CREDIT CARD DISPUTES
- The customer agrees not to dispute the processing fee, airline ticket charge or fare adjustment if Flightsnest.com and the Flightsnest.com have abided by the terms and conditions of the airlines and this agreement.
- If customer is questioning any charge on their credit card, please call 1 (844) 581-5823 or send an email to the Customer Service (email@example.com) before disputing the charge with the credit card company.
- If the customer attempts a chargeback on a non-refundable airline ticket, service fee or a fare adjustment that meets the terms and conditions of the airline and this agreement; the customer agrees to refund the full amount of the chargeback plus a 50% penalty for the inconvenience and accounting fee.
- In cases where the customer attempts a fraudulent chargeback, the customer will be responsible for legal and collection costs in order to recoup the potential loss imposed by the customer.